I’m journeying down to Llandrindod Wells tomorrow to give a presentation about usage data to the Welsh Libraries, Archives and Museums Conference (hashtag #cilipw11). I’ve been promised that there’ll be real ale there 🙂
You can grab a draft copy of my presentation (“If you want to get laid, go to college…”) from here (15MB).
The main web links in the presentation are:
– JISC Library Impact Data Project
– JISC Activity Data Programme (including a list of the projects)
– Rufus Pollock (Open Data and Componentization, XTech 2007)
– Paul Walk (“The coolest thing to do with your data will be thought of by someone else”)
– University of Huddersfield – Open Data Release (from Dec 2008)