Although we’ve got “OPAC” in the name, I think the session should include anything to do with library catalogues, library usage data, MARC records, federated search engines, revelancy ranking, facets, etc
We’d like to kick the session of with several “Minute Madness” talks. If you’re considering coming along to the session, and you meet any of the following criteria, please add your name to wiki!
- you’ve done something cool with your OPAC
- you’d like to do something cool with your OPAC
- you’d like a soapbox to rant about how much your OPAC sucks
- you’d just like an opportunity to rant about something
- you’re in need of a new soapbox
- you’ve got a box of soap
- you’re in need of a box of soap
- you’re intending to steal all of the soap from your hotel room
- you’d like to steal all of the soap from your hotel room, but you need to a box to put it all in
Remember — if you don’t volunteer, then we’ll need to unleash the JISC Press Gang 😉
Hopefully we’ll then be able to use the topics raised by the lightning talks to help shape the rest of the session.